Help girls dream big and do bigger.
Being a Girl Scout isn’t just fun – it empowers girls to face the future head-on and make their biggest, brightest dreams a reality.
Through our programs, Girl Scouts of all backgrounds and abilities can be unapologetically themselves as they discover their strengths and rise to meet new challenges — whether they want to climb to the top of a tree or the top of their class, lace up their boots for a hike or advocate for climate justice, or make their first best friends. Backed by trusted adult volunteers, mentors, and millions of alums worldwide, Girl Scouts lead the way as they find their voices and make changes that affect the issues most important to them.
Every dollar you donate stays right here in our community to help girls dream big and do bigger.
- A $25 donation provides a girl with the tools to discover herself, her strengths, and the world around her by covering the cost of a Girl Scout membership.
- A $50 donation supports a background check and training for a new Girl Scout troop leader who serves as a caring, supportive mentor and role model for girls.
- A $75 donation sends a girl to a day of summer day camp where she will make memories to last a lifetime.
- A $100 donation provides STEM badge materials for a troop in an under-resourced community that allows them to explore an entire world of career possibilities.
- A $250 donation provides a life-changing leadership experience for a troop so they can become the change-makers of tomorrow.
- A $500 donation supports a girl from an under-resourced community in gaining courage, confidence and character as a Girl Scout for an entire year!
If you have an active Girl Scout and donate $35 or more, you will receive this year's exclusive Annual Fund patch for her vest or sash!
To contact the Fund Development team, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.