January 1: Girls begin taking orders using their Girl Order Card and sending emails using Digital Cookie.
- Instructions: Selecting Role of Troop Product Program Chair-Cookies
3. Attend Training (October -December)
Attend Cookie Training in-person with your Service Unit Cookie Manager and/or online via the Cookie VIP site.
4. Attend a Service Unit Cookie Rally with your troop
5. Cookie Program Prep (November-December) Before January 1, 2019 host your girl/parent meeting to introduce the program. Be sure to get signed Parent Permission Forms when distributing Girl Order Cards. This is a great time to recruit help from parents.
*Have a signer on the Troop’s bank account complete the Electronic Payment Authorization Form
6. Support Your Troop during Initial Order Period
Encourage girls to start taking orders the first day—January 1. Girls can begin selling using their Girl Order Card and Digital Cookie.
Enter and submit all girl initial cookie orders and rewards selections and cookies for your troop’s first two Cookie Booths by 11:59 p.m. on January 27. Select your Count N Go pick-up location for initial order cookies and rewards.
7. Support Your Troop During Cookie Booth Season
Map out locations for Cookie Booths and get permission from your chosen locations— use your Cookie Booth Permission Forms. Remember to check with your Service Unit Cookie Manager, they may have already established relationships for booths in the area.
- Schedule Cookie Booths for your Troop. Enter your troop’s scheduled booths (non-council sponsored) in eBudde to be uploaded to the Cookie Finder.
- Re-order additional cookies as needed by the case from your local cookie cupboard.
8. Wrapping Up Your Program
- Deposit collected money into the troop’s account early & often to avoid lost or stolen funds.
- Allocate ALL cookies and SUBMIT the troop’s final rewards order in eBudde by 11:59 p.m. on March 18.
- Distribute rewards to girls who have paid in full.
- Celebrate your troop’s hard work!