Program Aide Core Training
Girl Scout Cadettes have exciting opportunities to share their skills, passions, and experience with younger Girl Scouts! You can learn more about the Program Aide award in the Girl's Guide to Girl Scouting for Cadettes, and you can attend this course to complete the second requirement for earning this award. Following this course you will have the know-how and the tools you need to work directly with younger girls to complete this award.
- This class is for: Girl Scout Cadettes
- This is an in-person, volunteer-led class. Girls are asked to bring paper and pen/pencil, and a water bottle.
- Course fee: $20 per girl.
- Estimated class time: 5 hours.
- Please create a LARC Acct. for girl members wishing to attend this training.
Click the course title to sign up, or check the calendar for the next available class.