Only Accepting Waitlist Registrations!!!
Visit Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company to discover what engineers do and see the exciting world where they work! Spend time one-on-one with female engineers and other professionals who can share their experiences working for a high tech company. Use creativity and problem solving skills to complete an engineering challenge. Lunch will be provided (for the older girls) and girls will also get to tour the Lockheed Martin facility, including the production lines of the C-130J and F-35 aircrafts. Participants will have the opportunity to ask engineers general questions about school, college, and extracurricular activities, leading them towards exciting technical career possibilities.
Event details, directions, and security clearance will be e-mailed with event confirmation, please make sure to provide an accurate email address.
- Lunch included for older girls, snacks included for Juniors
- Participants should wear comfortable closed-toe shoes, as there will be a walking tour. Girls should wear their sash or vest to this event. Adults need to bring a government-issued photo ID (drivers’ license, passport, etc.) ready for inspection by security officers.
- This event does not allowed traded tickets- each persons ticket must relect his/her name.
- The event is capped at 140 participants for the Junior Session and 80 for Cadette/Senior/Ambassador.
- Parents will have their very own lunch and learn (about older girl programs) but please limit adult attendance so more girls can have the experience!