Girls Man the Shark Tank
Innovation is the key to success in business today. Companies and individuals who have the creativity to brainstorm a fresh idea, invent a new product, or provide an original service are soaring above their competitors. Citi Atlanta’s Girls Man the Shark Tank event is your chance to make your mark and let the world in on your brilliant ideas!
During the event you will:
- Join successful women of Citi Atlanta to show your stuff
- Form new relationships with fellow Girl Scouts
- Get the creative juices flowing as you develop a new idea, product, or service
- Work with a Citi mentor to refine a business plan and marketing strategy for your invention
- Sell your ideas and win over the Citi Sharks to take the top prize!
- Earn the Think Big badge!
This event is Free and open to 6th- 12th grade girls, this is a drop off event. The $10 deposit is a placeholder for you. After you attend the event, you will be refunded the $10 deposit. Breakfast & Lunch are provided.
The event concludes with an award ceremony at 3:00 PM, where parents are invited.
Event attire is Business casual (No jeans or Shorts)
If you have questions, please email: email@example.com