Second Century Circle
At the 101st anniversary of Girl Scouting, Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta launched our Second Century Circle major giving society to carry on our mission to build girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place.
Contributions from this influential group of community leaders play a vital role in helping every girl fulfill her potential. Second Century Circle investments support:
- Leadership experiences for over 36,000 Girl Scouts in 34 counties;
- Outreach and financial assistance to over 6,000 at-risk girls;
- Upkeep and beautification of 3 camp properties;
- Training for 18,000 volunteers;
- Scholarships for qualified Gold Award winners.
These generous supporters also experience the impact of their investment first-hand through special events throughout the year.