- This opportunity is available between October 1 - December 31, 2019 to all current Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta members in 5th & 6th grade.
- You must recruit NEW girl members to join. To be considered a new member, girls must not have ever been a Girl Scout OR not a member for the past two membership years.
- You can recruit a girl to any program level - Daisies through Ambassadors!
- Once the NEW girl has joined, fill out the form on this page with both your information and her information to receive your patch and dangle. You will need to fill out one form for every girl you recruit to join.
- Each current member who recruits (1) NEW girl will receive a patch and girl dangle. For every additional NEW girl, the current member will receive an additional girl dangle.
- Patches will be mailed out once a month.
Become a G.I.R.L Recruiter!
You know how much fun Girl Scouts can be! You’ve gone on adventures, made discoveries while camping, started your own business, helped make a difference in your community, and so much more! You are a G.I.R.L. ( Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-Taker, Leader)™!
By becoming a G.I.R.L.™ Recruiter you can encourage others to join in on the Girl Scout fun. When you recruit a NEW girl of any age to join Girl Scouts, you will receive a special G.I.R.L.™ Recruiter patch and girl dangle! For each additional girl, you will get an additional girl dangle.
Program Details & Rules
Has your NEW Girl Scout joined?
Questions? contact email@example.com or 800-771-1139