side menu icon

Service Unit Director - Troop Finance Responsibilities

Troops must submit finance reports to troop parents at least twice yearly, to the service unit annually, and to the Council as requested.
Page 38

Money-earning refers to activities troops and service units engage in to earn revenue that directly supports the troop or service unit.
Page 39

Troop leaders are required to submit the following to their service unit director by June 15 annually: » A troop finance report form. » A copy of the troop’s most recent bank statement. » A detailed plan of how existing funds will be used.
Page 99

The final troop finance report must indicate how the funds were distributed. 
Page 101