side menu icon

Membership - Forms

Processing and completing registration forms and other paperwork, such as Membership Registration Forms (paper forms are used when applying for financial assistance, paying with Cookie Dough, or when graduating seniors are purchasing a Lifetime Membership), permission slips, event applications, and troop financial reports to be shared with parents/guardians.
Page 21

Page 141